Thursday 30 August 2012

woman who has minimum of 100 orgasms per day goes to doctor for help

Experiencing 100 orgasms a day might sound like heaven for most people, but for Kim Ramsey, it is a nightmarish reality.
Ramsey suffers from Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, which makes her feel terminally aroused.
Any pelvic movement can bring an orgasm, no matter how slight the movement, even while she is doing housework.
The numerous orgasms leaves Ramsey tired and in pain.
Doctors have told Ramsey that her condition may have happened from an accident in 2001. She tumbled down the stairs, which could have led to a Tarlov cyst on her spine, where a woman's orgasm originates, reportsthe Daily Mail .
Ramsey, who is from England, moved to Montclair, New Jersey to be with her boyfriend. She noticed the problem when she started having sex with her boyfriend in 2008.
Ramsey told the Daily Mail : "I had constant orgasms for four days. I thought I was going mad.
We tried everything to make it stop. Squats, deep breathing, I even sat on frozen peas but the orgasms and sexual arousal continued for 36 hours, I must have had around 200 orgasms during that period. The pain and exhaustion was excruciating."
"I've even had one in public. I was travelling home on the train and it was a bit of a bumpy ride. Every jerk of the train or vibration made me more aroused and it was a 40-minute journey so there was nothing I could do. I just had to bite my lip and sit on my hands and hope no one noticed."
"Both women and men just don't seem to getit, they seem to think it's a great thing and, believe me, it's really not."
Unfortunately, doctors have not been able to help as her condiiton is so rare, but Ramsey will travel to London next month to see a Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder expert.
Top

No comments:

Post a Comment